Isn’t this really one of the biggest questions that each and every one of us has encountered at some point? And, of course, it may not seem to have anything to do with anarchy, philosophy, government, business, or anything else covered on this website. But, on reflection, I thin kit may have to do with everything ever discussed on this site. But, most of all with parenting, which was, of course, the original inspiration for me to start blogging.
The attitude of not being a winner is the way people get into trouble in life. The fact you woke up this morning makes you a winner, and no one make you a loser but yourself.
Each day look at the wins you have. Value the greatness in your life, little and big. If you find it impossible to isolate any wins in your life, use affirmations and begin creating some.
You can start now to change your own reality. You are a loser, only when you think you are.
- Thomas Edison declared bankruptcy for the North American Phonograph Co. in 1894, and his Edison Portland Cement Company filed for bankruptcy twice.
- Abraham Lincoln, Henry Ford, Walt Disney, Milton hershey, H.J. Heinz, and P.T. Barnum all went bankrupt at least once as well.
- Before filing for bankruptcy, Walt Disney was fired by the Kansas City Star newspaper for lacking ideas.
- Colonel Sanders idea for Kentucky Fried Chicken was reportedly rejected more than 1000 times
The Complete Ask An Anarchist Series-
- Ask An Anarchist: Cheat Out Of A Ticket
- Ask An Anarchist: What About “The Poor”
- How Can I Become A Winner When I Believe I’m A Loser?
- Should Prisoners Pay For Their Own Incarceration?
- Should I vote?
- Ask An Anarchist – Pushing the Button To End Government