We should never forget that everything Adolf Hitler did in Germany was “legal” and everything the Hungarian freedom fighters did in Hungary was “illegal.” »» Martin Luther King, Jr., “Letter From Birmingham Jail,” 1963

How Can I Become A Winner When I Believe I’m A Loser?

Posted on June 24, 2011
Stumble it!  |  Email This Post Email This Post   |  Print This Post Print This Post   |

Part of the Ask An Anarchist Series - Previous in series         Next in series

Zen

Isn’t this really one of the biggest questions that each and every one of us has encountered at some point?  And, of course, it may not seem to have anything to do with anarchy, philosophy, government, business, or anything else covered on this website.    But, on reflection, I thin kit may have to do with everything ever discussed on this site.  But, most of all with parenting, which was, of course, the original inspiration for me to start blogging.

The attitude of not being a winner is the way people get into trouble in life.  The fact you woke up this morning makes you a winner, and no one make you a loser but yourself.

Each day look at the wins you have.  Value the greatness in your life, little and big.  If you find it impossible to isolate any wins in your life, use affirmations and begin creating some.

You can start now to change your own reality.  You are a loser, only when you think you are.

• Thomas Edison declared bankruptcy for the North American Phonograph Co. in 1894, and his Edison Portland Cement Company filed for bankruptcy twice.
  • Abraham Lincoln, Henry Ford, Walt Disney, Milton hershey, H.J. Heinz, and P.T. Barnum all went bankrupt at least once as well.
  • Before filing for bankruptcy, Walt Disney was fired by the Kansas City Star newspaper for lacking ideas.
  • Colonel Sanders idea for Kentucky Fried Chicken was reportedly rejected more than 1000 times
Enhanced by Zemanta
Part of the Ask An Anarchist Series - Previous in series        Next in series
Tags: , , , , , , , ,
Related Posts: » Filed Under: Ask An Anarchist, Inspiration, Living Free
» Trackback to: How Can I Become A Winner When I Believe I’m A Loser?

3,613 Responses to “How Can I Become A Winner When I Believe I’m A Loser?”

3,613 Comments

1. bettyboop80 on 10.08.2011 at 05:49 (Reply)

Most triumphant man in this world have his taste of loosing. Why worry? nobody had gone through life who is perfectly a winner along the way. We all have a taste of a looser. Just turn a lemon into a lemonade and start again.

2. Ron on 22.08.2011 at 16:00 (Reply)

By appreciating the little thing that you have, you can be a winner even though you thought that you are a loser. If you think and feel that you are a winner then you are a winner.

3. jevans on 31.08.2011 at 09:16 (Reply)

I love hearing inspiring stories from some of our historic greats. Sometimes I get a little down, not seeing the success I want to see. But taking a look back at men who had tons of failures, but came out as huge successes, puts a little strength in my step.

4. DJ Unitas on 01.09.2011 at 03:02 (Reply)

Really interesting post. Seomtimes I get questions in my own head about whether or not I’m a “loser.” For me, I just like to get over those thoughts, and choose to think like a winner. I tihnk alot of it has to do with how you think and what thoughts you choose. =)
    Cheers

5. Nancy on 16.09.2011 at 09:04 (Reply)

There are many opportunities and challenges aroud us.What we need to do is just learn how to grasp it. If want to be a winner,we must comple ourselves become more attentive to everything around us.

6. Steven Moris on 24.10.2011 at 17:57 (Reply)

That is an awfully astounding column that have posted. Thanks a lot for that fantastically amazing post!

7. Olivia Wonderful on 27.10.2011 at 17:14 (Reply)

A lot of people simply look at their past and think, “I was a screw up then, I will be one now,” good piece of advice.

8. junipew on 11.11.2011 at 04:46 (Reply)

Any great men in history had gone through failures and they made it as their lesson to stand up and straighten things up. Nobody is born perfect or born to have the perfect blueprint in life. It is just a setback, move on!

9. Dan Boyle on 08.03.2012 at 10:42 (Reply)

Every day is a new day and a new opportunity to make it or break it. The choice is ours.

10. Hannah on 31.03.2012 at 08:32 (Reply)

Hey! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I came to look it over. I’m definitely enjoying the information. I’m bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers!

11. Suzanne on 18.04.2012 at 16:27 (Reply)

Hello there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I really enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same subjects? Thank you!

12. balram on 22.06.2012 at 08:25 (Reply)

this post is really nice and inspirational thank you

13. umar satti on 11.09.2012 at 12:41 (Reply)