I’ve been looking forward to this post since New Year’s Eve! I surpassed 2,500 members in my Yuwie referral tree this afternoon thanks, in part, to a couple of my readers here at Philaahzophy. You can see my 10 level referral tree at left, but hitting 2,500 was actually pretty inevitable given the growth of Yuwie What was even more exciting than crossing that threshold was seeing that one of my readers not only joined Yuwie today, but even has her first referral already. Way to go, Holly!
November earnings won’t be out for another week or so, but I’m expecting to finally pass the payment threshold this month (hopefully I can then finally afford one of those adjustable beds I’ve been craving). It’s just further proof that with Yuwie you can do well even without a lot of personal activity!
The Complete Yuwie Series-
- Is Yuwie Poised To Be The Next MySpace?
- My Yuwie Referral Tree Reached Level 10!
- Yuwie Referral Tree Hits 300!!
- Yuwie Referral Tree Jumps To 400!
- No More Excuses – Yuwie Is Paying Out
- Latest Yuwie Update – Earnings Way Up!
- BBC Technology News Covers Yuwie!
- Yuwie Referral Tree Hits 2,500!
- Yuwie Earnings Up Almost 50% From November!
- Easy, Free Yuwie Referrals From Yuwie Radio
- Those Free Yuwie Referrals Came Through Already!