In the process of implementing the newly installed In Series WordPress plugin here at Philaahzophy I realized that not only do I already have a dozen entries in my Applied Anarchy series, but I never really explained what the label itself means. This series is essentially a response to all of the anarchists, agorists, libertarians and general freedom lovers who are wondering what they, themselves, can do right now to step closer to a life of genuine freedom. These posts are the ones where we step away from anarchist theory and towards anarchy in practice.
I’m always seeking ways to separate myself from the yoke of government and these posts are my way of sharing those attempts (both successful and not) with y’all. I’ll also share what others are doing to live a life of freedom in hopes that y’all can learn to find freedom of your own. If you’ve got a suggestion or tip for stepping outside of governmental control in the here and now, please comment and/or drop me an email.
The Complete Applied Anarchy Series-
- What Is Applied Anarchy?
- Applied Anarchy – One Way I Legally Avoid Taxes
- Applied Anarchy: Financial Security Without Fiat Currency
- Practicing What We Preach
- Applied Anarchy: Why Anarchists Should Vote For Ron Paul
- Applied Anarchy – Parking Meters
- Applied Anarchy – Minimizing Your Income Tax Burden
- Sales Tax and Couponing For Cash
- Applied Anarchy – 12 Steps To Recovery
- Money Makes The World Go Round
- Doing Away With Fiat Currency
- Applied Anarchy – Free Market Health Care
- Applied Anarchy – How Would It Work?
- Applied Anarchy – Listen To Your Kids
- Happy Birthday Comrade Kropotkin!
- The Market Finally Takes Down DRM – Copyright Quivers In Boots
- Pushing The Political Easy Button
- A Call To Arms For Anarchist Bloggers
- Applied Anarchy – Voting As Self-Defense
- Applied Anarchy: Why Taxes Are Theft
- I’m Now A Silver AMPlifier for Free Talk Live!
- Applied Anarchy: You CAN Trust Politicians…
- How The Market Can Enforce Intellectual Property
- Applied Anarchy – Make Freedom A Bestseller
- Why Seek Liberation?