This will probably be my last Paid To Read program review for some time. My PTR list is pretty much full up with Fishing4Mails, Myster-E-Mail, Twisted-Clickers, Nocturnal Email, Polar Bear Clicks, ValePTR, and, of course, Tesa’s Tea Mails. All of these (except Fishing4Mails, which has an exceptional 50% referral earnings) post Paid To Click ads in the runner above their paid ads. As I’ve stated before, these PTC ads are the key to my success in PTR programs.
Tesa’s offers both the best parts of the “old” Paid To Read world and the innovations that keep the PTR industry alive today-
- More than 200 emails daily!!
- Low payout ($2 for free members – $0.50 Minimum monthly payout for PayPal)
- Four referral levels @ 5%, 3%, 1% and 1%
- Sales Commission – 5% (of what your referrals pay for advertising)
- No Turing numbers
- AOL and International members welcome
- Points are Opt-in only
- Search is Opt-in only
- Referral Contest
- Monthly click contests (see below)
In addition to all of this, Tesa’s is one of the longest lived PTR programs in existence, operating since 2004. They’re also Diamond Certified 2+years at BeenPaid.com with almost zero complaints anywhere I was able to find. You can feel more confident that you’ll be paid by Tesa’s then just about any other GPT program available today. No one has this kind of track record!
Their greatest innovation, IMO, is the way they reward the winners of the monthly click contests. instead of just giving out a set amount of money for each place they use a sliding scale based on the number of clicks each person achieved-
- Top Clicker gets $0.10 CPM for their month’s clicks
- 2nd place gets $0.09 CPM for their month’s clicks
- 3nd place gets $0.08 CPM for their month’s clicks
- 4th place gets $0.07 CPM for their month’s clicks
- 5th place gets $0.06 CPM for their month’s clicks
- 6th place gets $0.05 CPM for their month’s clicks
- 7th place gets $0.04 CPM for their month’s clicks
- 8th place gets $0.03 CPM for their month’s clicks
- 9th place gets $0.02 CPM for their month’s clicks
- 10th place gets $0.01 CPM for their month’s clicks
That means that the more you click, the more you get rewarded. And there are plenty of clicks available. If the October contest were to end today (with only 1/3 of the month completed) 1st place would earn a $0.30 bonus and 10th place would earn $0.02. That, of course, is a bonus above and beyond all of the earnings they’d have for the clicks themselves.