The Get Paid To Read/Click/Surf Carnival is my first attempt at running a blog carnival, so please bear with me as I work the kinks out. The idea is to collect links to the month’s best articles and blog posts about the GPT/PTR/PTC industry into one location. For those unfamiliar with the concept, Wikipedia does an excellent job of describing just what a blog carnival is-
A blog carnival is a type of blog event. It is similar to a magazine, in that it is dedicated to a particular topic, and is published on a regular schedule, often weekly or monthly. Each edition of a blog carnival is in the form of a blog article that contains permalinks links to other blog articles on the particular topic.
There are many variations, but typically, someone who wants to organize a carnival posts details of the theme or topic to their blog, and asks readers to submit relevant articles for inclusion in an upcoming edition. The host then collects links to these submissions, edits and annotates them (often in very creative ways), and publishes the resulting round-up to his or her blog.
Communities of blog readers, writers, and edition hosts form around specific carnivals. The carnivals provide a nice aggregation of recent posts by the community on a given topic, and the host provides a level of editing and annotation that helps readers find posts they are interested in. Writers who submit their articles to blog carnivals are rewarded with traffic (if the host decides to give them a link and, perhaps, a positive review).
The home page, or hub, for the Get Paid To Read/Click/Surf Carnival is at BlogCarnival.com. It is there that you can always find links to past (and future) editions of the carnival as well as where you can submit your posts.
- All posts must be in English. English does not need to be the blog’s primary language, though.
- Submitted posts must have been written since the last Get Paid To Read/Click/Surf Carnival was published.
- All posts must be original content.
- Posts must be submitted either via the hub at BlogCarnival.com or via email to the Carnival host (currently email@example.com)
- Posts should be focused on helping people succedd in the GPT/PTR/PTC/PTC arena.
- Posts on other earning opportunites (ForEx, HYIP, Paid To Write, MLM, affiliate marketing, etc) will not be accepted. there are plenty of other carnivals for such posts.
- While referral links and in-post advertising are permitted, posts focused on promoting specific programs will not be accepted.
- Although not required at this time, links back to his post (either on your page itself or in a blog post will help build the carnival and readership for all involved.
Please comment with any questions, comments or concerns. This post will be updated as necessary.