As you may or may not know, the wonderful dollars that we all work so hard to earn really only represent the “full faith and credit” of the United States Government. In other words, they hold no value whatsoever outside of whatever the federal government decides they’re worth. Sure, the market can influence their value to a certain degree, but since they aren’t backed by any tangible, limited resource, the government can always just print more, thus devaluing each existing bill (or electronic representation thereof). This is called inflation.
And the best hedge against inflation is buying precious, real world, tangible commodities such as silver. Monex wants to help you with that. The Monex companies have been a leader in precious metals investments for more than 30 years. They not only allow you to purchase silver for immediate delivery so that you can secure it or store it however you wish, but also offer safe, convenient storage at a secure facility. Silver can be purchased in .999 fine bullion bars (1,000 ounce units), or as actual silver coins.
With above ground stockpiles of silver bullion decreasing since demand is outstripping supply, purchasing silver will not only act as a hedge against inflation, but is also a sound investment. And, should the coming monetary crisis that so many are predicting come to pass, you’ll be prepared with something of intrinsic value to secure the goods and services that you require.
The Complete Applied Anarchy Series-
- What Is Applied Anarchy?
- Applied Anarchy – One Way I Legally Avoid Taxes
- Applied Anarchy: Financial Security Without Fiat Currency
- Practicing What We Preach
- Applied Anarchy: Why Anarchists Should Vote For Ron Paul
- Applied Anarchy – Parking Meters
- Applied Anarchy – Minimizing Your Income Tax Burden
- Sales Tax and Couponing For Cash
- Applied Anarchy – 12 Steps To Recovery
- Money Makes The World Go Round
- Doing Away With Fiat Currency
- Applied Anarchy – Free Market Health Care
- Applied Anarchy – How Would It Work?
- Applied Anarchy – Listen To Your Kids
- Happy Birthday Comrade Kropotkin!
- The Market Finally Takes Down DRM – Copyright Quivers In Boots
- Pushing The Political Easy Button
- A Call To Arms For Anarchist Bloggers
- Applied Anarchy – Voting As Self-Defense
- Applied Anarchy: Why Taxes Are Theft
- I’m Now A Silver AMPlifier for Free Talk Live!
- Applied Anarchy: You CAN Trust Politicians…
- How The Market Can Enforce Intellectual Property
- Applied Anarchy – Make Freedom A Bestseller
- Why Seek Liberation?