Ekwah! is the latest in a long line of “Pay To post” forums. It’s been online for less than a week at this point, so is about as new as they come. Always looking to “get in on the ground floor” of new income opportunities I spent some time checking it out today. Here’s how it works:
1) Sign up at http://www.ekwah.com/
2) Read and post in various forums dedicated to making money online, website design & development, internet marketing, & general computer issues.
3) Earn EFDs (Ekwah! Forum Dollars) for each post.
4) Earn real cash (USD) for exceptional posts.
5) Refer new users to earn both EFDs and USD.
6) Cash in your EFD for eBooks, website templates, software, or gift certificates.
So, is it worth it? Probably not. Forums of this nature don’t tend to have long lives. They typically make a few payments to the early members, then find themselves unable to generate the advertising revenue required to sustain the site. The EFD system is an attempt to avoid these kind of problems. The only problem is that the value of the “prizes” that can be purchased with the EFDs may not be useful to many people.
Still, it could develop into a community and another “home” on the web. After all, every forum has to start from scratch, right? So, if you’re looking for a new place to discuss making money online, like the idea of being one of the first 100 members, and want to earn something for your efforts, it won’t cost you anything but a little time to check it out.